Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Spice!



I have found the most amazing holiday scent!  It's a combination of Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon and Nutmeg.  I fell in love with it and decided to make everything Pumpkin Spice

The lotion, body butter, and bar soap are all nicely scented (not too much but not so little that you don't smell it right away) and ready to bump you into the holiday spirit.  

I've also restocked the favorites (Juicy Melon, Cotton Candy, and Vanilla Berry) in 4 oz and 2 oz body lotions.  I am, unfortunately all out of Cotton Candy scent, and my supplier has none in stock!  So what you see on my Etsy is what's left.  Snap 'em up before they're gone!

The Fall Giveaway came to an end at 11pm October 21, 2010.  The winner was Cherise!  Congrats Cherise!  

Stay tuned for more giveaways and sales in the coming weeks!  


No comments:

Post a Comment